Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions on Protel DXP 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakaka

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there, i'm using Protel DXP 2004 to draw my PCB layout. I've generate the layout from schematic document, and able to route all the wires. When i wanna print the PCB tracks, the components are still on the drawing as i only wan the tracks. If i uncheck the Top layer box, the components are gone, leaving the tracks, but the pads are gone as well. How to set to have the tracks and pads to remains on the printout?

Besides that, i cant change the size of the pads for the components. If i wanna do so, i need to change each and every pads of the components, which is a waste of time.Is there any option to do in one time configuration?

Anyone has a tutorial in producing a PCB layout using Protel from top to toe? Thanks......

I think there ars some manuals in Altinum folder in programfiles/.... in pdf format.
I found this "creating components in DXP" and "welcome to Protel DXP" wery usefull.
For second question You should build query similar to this " object type is pad and belong to component .... " and make group changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back