Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Questions on importing .lay files in ADS2011 for RF design

Status
Not open for further replies.

natnoraa

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I have a question which is as stated in the title. I have googled and searched many places for this but can't seem to zoom in on the steps. Can anyone please guide me on how do i import .lay files in ADS2011? I am using a foundry's PDK which they have provided .lay and .slm files for Momentum.

Some background: I want to run some transmission line simulation (synthesizing to be exact) for a certain frequency and once the length and width have been matched, i want to port the transmission line's parameters over to cadence virtuoso with the foundry's PDK (i'm guessing the substrate thickness, dielectric matters etc). If i am doing this the wrong way, can someone please point me in the right direction as well? Thanks a bunch and happy new year :)

problem solved. if anyone needs any help with this you can send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back