Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

questions for improving digital circuit desiging

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliraza786

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to make my digital circuit designing more good...so suggest me some questions which i solve and they provide me a good practice of digital circuit designing.......i dnt find the digital circuit fourm here so posting it here .......requesting the admin to move this thread to the exact fourm.......thnks in advance any help will be highly appreciated..........thnks

Goes like this - please attention

Hi.

It works like this:
  1. You draw a circuit on your own and upoloads the schematic (PNG is the preffered image format)
  2. Write as detaljed information as you can to explain how the circuit's is supposed to work

Then you can ask if there is something you can do better, or any relevant questions.

Are you asking about learning digital circuit designing theoretically better for which u are asking practice problems?

ya i am talking about improving my didtal desiging for example some one give me a problem i first design it and then make the hardware....my teacher give me problems and i solve them but unfortunaltely he is not available to me for some days......and i am participating in circuit desiging competion...so asking you people to suggest me some practising questions.........thnks for your replies.........thnku soo much........

aliraza786 said:
ya i am talking about improving my didtal desiging for example some one give me a problem i first design it and then make the hardware....my teacher give me problems and i solve them but unfortunaltely he is not available to me for some days......and i am participating in circuit desiging competion...so asking you people to suggest me some practising questions.........thnks for your replies.........thnku soo much........

That's virtually impossible. None knows what kind of digital circuits you are talking about and of course none knows your knowledge level in general. If you want to be a designer, then think as a designer as well. The web is full of examples and the libraries are full of books. Even in this very forum you could find posts like "How do I design an X circuit?". So do your searching. If you find a circuit and need help on it, then as Prototyp_V1.0 suggested you can ask questions on this certain circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.