Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions and issues about EN2002 and WG2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonqin

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
EN2002 vs WG2002?

EN2002 for Enterprise ?
WG2002 for WorkGroup?
Really?

Where do you get these info
learn something today,
thx
Bigfoot

Yes this is correct! Mentor revised their versioning system when they bought Veribest.

BoardStation has version number with ENxxxx.y.z (ENterprices x=year y=number of release z=Service Pack number)

Expedition has version number with WGxxxx.y.z (WorkGroups x=year y=number of release z=Service Pack number)

Pads??? wilbe somthing like this SUxxxx.y.z (SingleUser) :D

But working with MGC tools i know that they will mess-up their versioning again :?

Well Just have Fun and whats in the name.

/P!SiX

is there the license.dat of .....?
anybody can pm me.
thank

You've been warned

Hi all.
Question. I want to work with firm which has Board Architect schematic editor.
Does WG2002 allow for user to work with Board Architect on the same level, how it is possible between Board Architect and Board Designer.
Thank you in advance.
R.P.

Dear RP

The WG 2002 can not work with board architect ( en2002 ), maybe the next version 2003??? the wg2002 will work together en2002

Regards

Concat

Dear concat
Really?
Where is the source of your opinion?

Thanks.

Dear Caeman

This is a true, I'm have used board station and expedetion in many years, and up to now, u can't drawing schematic in EN and translate to expedition, however somehow or some way u can use EDIF, but I don't guarantee about accuracy, as u know, in PCB design, U wrong 1 connection, U die. :cry:

Regards

Concat

Please tell where can i download the EN2002!
Thanks!

In context of WG and EN comparing I have a question.
Can I make pad stack with oval cut withing EN and WG?

Thanks, R.P.

Romanp said:
In context of WG and EN comparing I have a question.
Can I make pad stack with oval cut withing EN and WG?

Thanks, R.P.
The answer is yes , and that is OBLONG padstack

Dear CadPCB,
Where can I find the information about OBLONG padstack. Where there is in EN2002?
This is not that I need know more then other EN2002 options. I am user of PCAD200x. This option is not present there.
Thank you

EN2002

Dear forum, Those who are familiare with EN2002, can you estimate how long can be lerning of this S/W.

Tnks.

Dear Romanp,Do you have EN2002?If you have please share to me,Thanks!

Dear RomanP

For learning EN2002, i think that U need the trainingg books and tutorial project for practise. I will post at next week. and the time for learning, it is depend on U

Regards

Concat

what OBLONG pakage are??!@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back