Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions about using Cadence IC610 and NCSU CDK on Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

oktan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i am newbi in linux and cadence and NCSU, i starting to learn,
so first i want to get info about apps, so i need a lot of HELP Plz.

1: what is the purpose of the NCSU CDK?what it dose ?why we need it?how i can install and use it?what i need to have to be able to use this?

2: What is PDK?why we need PDK?from where we can get PDK's?and wat is the diff between PDK's?how i can install and use it?what i need to have to be able to use this?

3: for Designing a IC analoge or digital in cadence what we need?what apps are necessery?and how can i get access to those if i am a student?

4: which versions of the cadence software can work together?spacialy the new IC610?which version of Assura or IUS, SOC,etc is needed?

5: what version of the linux is good (i am useing CentOS 5)?for deiffrent versions of cadence IC which versions your suggeting?

6: is there any help to get proper installation and configuring these cadence apps in simplest way possible?(i mean baby steps)

I really appreciate if someone show me a way

I already read a lot of topics in this forum, most is pretty complicated to understand!

i am studying electronics in uni, and i am on 3rd year!! i wanna continue in Microelectronics field at graduate school!

so please help me.

already thank you
Oktan:cry:

Re: Cadence IC610

You're asking for months of training in a single post. If you want help I suggest that you narrow the focus and ask one question at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.