Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions about transistors concerning polarization

Status
Not open for further replies.

conchoxu

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me about transitor

hi everyone i am a new student, so i have some dificultys in transitor.:

1) funtion of each polarize of a transitor, when we use this polarize but don't be other. <please detail >

2) please give me some cicrcuit that has some polarizes and common,

thanks so much and good day!
please send to my mail address :condonminhanh_2005491@yahoo.com

Re: help me about transitor

conchoxu said:
hi everyone i am a new student, so i have some dificultys in transitor.:

1) funtion of each polarize of a transitor, when we use this polarize but don't be other. <please detail >

2) please give me some cicrcuit that has some polarizes and common,

thanks so much and good day!
please send to my mail address :condonminhanh_2005491(at)yahoo.com

I think your all problem can be found in book "Electronics Principle" by Albert Paul Malvino

Any by polarizes what do u mean?, you mean each layer like N-type etc or you mean NPN and PNP.

that i try to explain for my question,that meaning:
when i want the transitor to work,so i have to do something that called polarize for transitor.

But i don't really know ,which stuation can i do polarize for transitor, because there are more methol polarize.

so i am not exactlly,i do this or other,

do vietnamese use the word "polarize" instead of "bias"? interesting.

help me about transitor

hmm strange..Polarize instead of bias..wonder wat other terms they use lolz

If your a student, you should be directing these questions to your teacher, or studying your school books. The answers are there. When I was in college I was spending three to four hours a night studying the books for the next days classes. You won't find any easy answers on this forum, kid. You have to figure the answers out on your own, with the assistance of your skilled teachers and your fortitude to work hard and study until your brain is so fried you don't know which way is up. THIS IS HOW YOU LEARN .

forkschgrad said:
do vietnamese use the word "polarize" instead of "bias"? interesting.

This is the mistake of this guy when he looked up in the general Vietnamese-English dictionary, not the electronic dictionary, for the English word that has Vietnamese meanings while he does not understand the word.

I think this must be the common problem to the other people from various countries who start learning foreign languges. Nothing to laugh here.

That's why I suggest him to use Vietnamese forums, which he may not know before, there he can talk and understand much easilier. Once his English and electronics skills are improved, he is encouraged to join people here on this forum.

Of course, as student, he had better ask the teacher/friends and read books. There are tons of basic electronics books in Vietnamese.

yeah. nothing to laugh at. but you really gave me new thing to think of. i love meeting foreign people to learn new things. thanks from adding info in my brain. honestly, that's new to me. well, if i went in your country and i use "bias", it is I who will feel out of placed. right?

help me about transitor

you should read an electronic book like micro electronics by sedra to understanding transistors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back