Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions about spatial modulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajisharmi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, I am doing project related to spatial modulation mimo, firstly I need to understand the basic concepts of spatial modulation . Can anyone recommend some books about spatial modulation and also matlab codings related to spatial modulation
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hi all, I am doing project related to spatial modulation mimo, firstly I need to understand the basic concepts of spatial modulation . Can anyone recommend some books about spatial modulation and also matlab codings related to spatial modulation
THANKS IN ADVANCE

There are a few conference papers available with SM with OFDM. I have not seen any books related to it though.If u find any share it with me too.I am also planning my research in that field.

Thanks ckshivaram! But i am neither looking for optical communication nor for ofdmbased SM. I got another paper by the same authors though. I am looking out for implementing them in matlab and stuck in that.can u help me with that?????

Thank u,sir for this post ,i can understand this spatial modulation concept somehow,but i cant implement in matlab.can u help me for this sir.

Thank u,sir for this post ,i can understand this spatial modulation concept somehow,but i cant implement in matlab.can u help me for this sir.

were u able to get any help with regard to this? Please share it with me if u have. Thanks.

Hi all,

I am trying to simulate the following SER based on the attached graphs.

Please help! =)

SER of 16QAM Spatial Modulation.JPG

Anyone has any ideas on how to simulate 16QAM under Rayleigh fading condition?

16QAM uses to simulate 4 bits per symbol. I would like to transmit 6 bits per sumbol (6b/s/Hz).

Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.