Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Questions about PLL(Phase Locked Lool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASR_2025

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I want to know the differents types of PLL and its differents caracterics.
Thank you !

Hi,

please elaborate your question.

Klaus

Check out this book: Phase-Locked Loop Engineering Handbook for Integrated Circuits

And check out this website: cppsim

By the way, I want to know what are the different types of PLL.And then its characteristics. I have an internal university project on this theme.

By the way, I want to know what are the different types of PLL.And then its characteristics. I have an internal university project on this theme.

See "Phase Locked Loops: Design, Simulation, and Applications" by Roland E. Best. You will find description of all kinds of PLLs with examples.

Principle of operation of a PLL

Hi all, I need someone to explain to me the working principle of a PLL.Thank you for

Re: Principle of operation of a PLL

See "Phase Locked Loops: Design, Simulation, and Applications" by Roland E. Best. You will find description of all kinds of PLLs with examples.

Hi,

Again: Elaborate your questions.

An internet search for "PLL working principle" gives 50 million results.
Documents, simulations, videos....this is more than enogh.
I really see no need to for a 50000001'st global explanation.

Therefore: Do an internet research on your own. Read through them. Tell us what you did understand. Tell us exactly what you did not understand. Refer to documents.

Klaus

Otherwise I did some research as you say. But the documents do not explain the operating principle.

The book and pay before reading. It's difficult for me.

Hi,

We can not see from your posts that you did anything on your own:
Sorry, but it seems you are just too lazy.

From post#9:
Therefore: Do an internet research on your own. Read through them. Tell us what you did understand. Tell us exactly what you did not understand. Refer to documents.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.