Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question: translator software

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

just_one69

Are there any software that can translates scanned images/schematics into the form that readable by either multisim or circuit maker. Something like OCR for word processor ?.

Thanks in advance

Just_One69

Save pictures as raw then it's very easy to write yourself a funktion! If you need I have some examples!

I'm curious to see the method you use.... I can't think of any "easy" way to convert such a bitmap to a vector file, with detection of the logic symbols, wires, pins, etc.... Can you elaborate on your method phytex?
Thx

About some half year ago, I bumped into a bitmap to Trax_PCB translator. The name of the program is BMP2PCB. It's designed by some PRChina dudes. They cite URL ->

h**p :www.smartsoft.com.cn www.PCBInfo.net

which doesn't exists anymore. Try using the google search for the program.

On 2002-03-08 08:44, Phytex wrote:
Save pictures as raw then it's very easy to write yourself a funktion! If you need I have some examples!

Could you upload to BBFM or somewhere where I could acess it (not FM1 ..I'm still not qualified to go there)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back