Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question :- source follower based common mode feedback circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmos_ajay

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ,
Attached is the picture of a 'source follower based common mode feedback circuit'. I had seen this in a text book but the explanation was inadequate.

Can someone let me know only the name of the original IEEE paper or technical document where this circuit is explained ??
I would like to also know the frequency compensation network used for the amplifier that uses this common mode feedback scheme.
Thanks.

Attachments

• common mode feedback.jpg
    common mode feedback.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 158

I never seen this kind of CMFB before, but it looks like one from Gray, Hurst, Meyer "Analysis and Design of Analog ICs" 4th ed. page 827, fig. 12.17.

Do you have an example of fully designed folded cascode amplifier with class AB push pull stage ?? I wanted it for study purpose only.
Basically I am looking at the choice of currents , the sizing of devices based on various parameters etc....
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back