Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question processor MT6737 of MediaTek

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer87

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The processor MT6737 of MediaTek is good or bad for smartphones
for good performance?

According to online reports it was launched in 2016, so it should be enough to make calls, record calls, play light games, listen to music and watch videos. Battery life may not be good, it will be bad for multitasking, might have low memory configuration. What phone are you considering which this processor?

smartphone Doogee X95

My budget with this smartphone is not possible to multitask, emulators and surf the internet with good performance?

Not with good performance, expect it to be sluggish when multitasking.

By reference I use the Moto G2 very bad and I use the Samsung A10 which has good performance the Doogee X95 has Android 10 lite

By reference I use the Moto G2 very bad and I use the Samsung A10 which has good performance the Doogee X95 has Android 10 lite

You should look YouTube videos doing review of the smartphone you are considering it'll give you an idea of the performance of the processor.

There are not many videos of this model if i use a custom system will the performance be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.