Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question on test scheme design for 4-port microstrip circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersage

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Re: Question on test scheme design for 4-port microstrip cir

Dear all,

I designed a small four-port microstrip circuit (device under test), and obtained the simulation results. Since this 4-port microstrip circuit is very small, it does not have enough space for SMA connector mounting. Now I want (but I have no idea) to design a proper test scheme for purpose of the SMA-connector measurement of S parameters of this tiny four-port DUT by using four-port vector network analyzer. I really appreciate whatever help you could offer me on the test scheme design.

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely yours,
Kevin

[/img]

Added after 27 minutes:

By reading the de-embedding method with coupled line TRL calibration using four-port vector network analyzer, I designed a test scheme below. Any suggestions are greatly welcome. Thank you.

[/img]

Re: Question on test scheme design for 4-port microstrip cir

Can you see them clearly? Thanks.

kspalla said:
Pictures are not uploaded properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back