Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
What type of resolution:
* in amplitude, in phase, in frequency, etc.?
Normally you should know at least:
* the signal sampling factor (SSF) N = Fdigitalization /F signal
* the number of the accurate bits n
* the moment (angle) of the first sample
* the total number of bits
* the frequency band of the signal...