Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[question] HowTo: Boolean/Grow Operations in L-Edit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwell2002

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to do l-edit process definition file

Hi There,

I am a beginner of L-Edit. I don't know how to use boolean/Grow Operations in Draws menu to operate two objects in one layer. I just couldn't select objects A and B that are required for this operation in the same layer.

Your help would be appreciated.

HowTo: Boolean/Grow Operations in L-Edit??

Hi maxwell2002,

X-tools (L-edit ver 9 and earlier).
1. Run X-tools
2. Select first object and press button "A" on X-tools panel. A little circel above "A" became RED
3. Select second object and press button "B" on X-tools panel. A little circel above "B" became RED
4. Then press button of selected operation.

In L-edit ver. 10
1. Select any object's using shift-Left_mouse_click .
If you have difficulties to select object's in the same layer you can hide other layers - put mouse pointer
on needed layer in Layer Palette, Right_mouse_click and select in context menu "Hide All"
2. Select menu Draw/ Boolen/grow operatin... ore press "B"
3. In "Boolen/Grow Operation" window select operation,
options and press OK

To aekn,

Thank you very much for your nice helps!!!

Following your instructions, I am now successful with Boolean operations on two objects in one layer.

--------------------
Another question:
How to create Process Definition File? I couldn't find any menu related to Process Definition File in L-Edit. Do I need to use the third-part text editor to create Process Definition File?

Process Definition File

You can use third-party text editor or internal text editor. In L-edit menu select File => New and in "File New" dialog box select File Typ - Text

Many Thanks to aekn!!!

With your helps, I understand that L-Edit has its text editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back