Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about visual cryptography

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumasubru

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.....

i am planning to do a project on visual cryptography.i hav three images as input. information contained in the third image is distributed among the first two images.when the first two images are printed on two separate transparency sheets and aligning one above the other we wil be able to retrieve the third image.the technical paper we followed is "extended visual cryptography for natural images"by Naor and Shamir.the paper suggests to do the halftonning of the three images first which we have already completed.we are stuck here so can anybody help us in proceeding with the project.

with regards
suma

visual cryptography

i hav no idea friend ..plz post it differnt topic

Re: visual cryptography

So you have created meaningful shares right? Ok use jarvis halftoning technique, then do the sharing operation to create shares, this is not practical, but could be implemented in MATLAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.