Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about threshold voltage in 90nm technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokesh garg

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am working on UMC 90 technology , in Hspice model of 1.0v vdd nmos, vth is given as -1.00e-3..... i want to know that is this the correct value......and similarly for pmos the value is -5.82e-2.......

thanks

lokesh garg said:
i am working on UMC 90 technology , in Hspice model of 1.0v vdd nmos, vth is given as -1.00e-3..... i want to know that is this the correct value......and similarly for pmos the value is -5.82e-2.......

thanks

what specific type of nmos or pmos are you looking at?

ya i know that must be around 0.3v.... i want to know why very low and negative value is given there????????

Added after 2 minutes:

i am looking only for standard performance nmos and pmos or you can say for typical case..............

lokesh garg said:
ya i know that must be around 0.3v.... i want to know why very low and negative value is given there????????

Added after 2 minutes:

i am looking only for standard performance nmos and pmos or you can say for typical case..............

N_12_LL NMOS is 0.3 volt, and P_12_LL PMOS is -0..365 volt. You can find this in the L90_LL12LV102.mdl.

wpchan05............... your are saying aboutthreshold voltage of low leakage MOSFET. there is one another model L90_SP10_V061.model.... i am using this model..... please check it once.........

I have the same question either I'm using L90_SP10_V051 and the same threshold voltages are reported

somebody replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............ i need it badly...........

I doubt what you've checked is corner related paprameter?
Do a simple .OP or .DC in hsipce and check the log file to get the real vth
Good luck!

how it will show the real vth........... it only tells the model file parameters........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back