Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about stereo jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsen 2012

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys , i want to know if can i put a headset with 3 pins 3.5 mm stereo jack into my samsung m10s mobile .
received_593529758220087.jpeg

When i tried to slowly enter it i notice that is hard to plug it in the mobile connector !. So im worry for damaging the connector . PlEase help me guys if can i use it with my phone without risk or no .and thanks .

Hi,

If I need to know this, I'd
* read the manual
* online specifications
* do an internet search

But I assume you already did this...

Klaus

If you have the earphones that are usually provided with the m10s or at least a photograph of them from an advert, see if the plug has an extra 'ring' around it.

I believe they are the same diameter and length as a normal 3.5mm jack so no damage should occur but the contacts in the socket may not line up with the rings and tip on the plug if the wrong type is used.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back