Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about SC circuit DC biased, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaom9

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am new in SC circuit, and I have a question about the DC biased to the SC circuit.
I have read some books about the SC circuit, but there is nothing about this question.
Let's make a SC amplifier as an example like the picture below, Just we know the Input range of some amplifier would not go to ground (0) when the amp is of single voltage source, but in the picture below the positive input of the amp is connected to ground. Can the amp work well at this time and should we add a DC biased to the positive input the make the gain and GBW of it normal?
But another question, at the negative input is connected to a capacitor, so it is hard to add a DC biased to it for the DC voltage will be prevented by the capacitor.
In a word, does the SC circuit need DC biased in input, and how should we add DC biased to it, please?
And is there any book about this topic, please?

Thank you.
Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.