Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about program language for electronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigoku

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, can someone answer the following question for me?

1. how many languages out there for electronic? which one is easiest and hardest to learn, and which one is the most popular?

2. how is programming apply to electronic/ and what components in a circuit that usually store and execute the the program?

Hi trigoku,
First of all your question is not clear.
If you are asking about the Electronics Hardware Modeling Language are (HDL --> Hardware Description Language) Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog.
Out of these Verilog is very easy to learn
SystemVerilog and VHDL are harder to learn.

-Paul

what i meant is the computer programming language that could apply to electronic components, like C and C++ which i know that these two languages can be apply to a chip. So im wondering how many more languages out there that can apply to electronic and which one is the easiest to learn, i hope that sound a little clearer..

Status
Not open for further replies.