Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about memory bist

Status
Not open for further replies.

quake

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. Since I am not familiar with MBIST Architect, I saw some model produced by this tool. It seems that for each memory to be tested, there is only one algorithm chosen. Can it support multi algorithms at the same time when it produces the files? Like, what I have right now is the result which simply uses March2 algorithm.
Can it produce rtl that can support March, Checkerboard and Walking, etc on one design?
Thanks a lot

anyone familiar with bist can help? thanks

Added after 1 hours 20 minutes:

BTW, the MBIST Architect produces a bist controller for each memory segment, I also hope to ask if the design have several memories in different location, do I have to produce different controllers for each, or there can be only one controller and each memory is mux together and share it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back