Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about labview

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartekus

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
İ will have to do a project with labview, and i will use DAQ card.
My question is , how can i assign DAQ inputs (like temperature value) to a variable in labview, which icons for variable?
Can you suggest me any tutorial to learn using DAQ card.

After i wrote program, when i move mouse on front panel, i see signs on icons (to sign them, to change their size ....)
how can i make my program ready to use. i don2t want any changes to happen on program just with a wrong click

thank you

I thought there should be examples VI when you install the driver for the DAQ card. I am using the NI Compact DAQ and that has ample of example VI and .net code to start your development. As for the variable, I think you would need to use the LabView tutorial provided as that would help you. I have used it before to learn the basic of LabView. At end of it, I opted out of LabView and use Visual C# Express as I was more capable of developing a GUI quickly. I prefer not to use LabView period as I think it is very hard to maintain the VIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back