Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about EAGLE scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane10

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I finished my design in eagle. Then i thought i might print it to check the dimensions because they are very important in the design. When i printed it the dimensions didn't agree with my layout. I printed it on a other printer and same thing happend. Now i'm not sure if it's a bright idea to change my scaling because i want to save the design and send it to a manufactor to build. Am i doing something wrong or is the program a little bit off? And with what scaling should i go to send to the manufactor to build? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: EAGLE Scaling

Hello Zidane10!

Did you used a scale factor of 1 during printing? Try to check your scale factor value. Maybe it has been altered or what. What i'm using is a scale factor of 1 and i don't have any problem so far.

If you any inquiries regarding EAGLE software try to check the If anybody needs help about EAGLE topic. We have many friends to help us in our problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back