Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about designing complex band-pass filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

776ft

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
recently i am working on a complex band-pass filter, and encounter some problems, anyone can help me

as the fig posted, when the center frequency of the filter is designed lower than 500kHz, every thing seems normal, the outputs increase linearly as the inputs increase. but when the center frequency is designed higher than 500kHz(eg.700kHz), the outputs of the filter will increase faster than the inputs increase, and for the same inputs frequency with different magnitude, phase-shift will occur at the outputs, and the frequecy does not change. But if i decrease the Q-value of the filter, the performance of the filter will be improved, but that Q-value is unacceptable to my design,

am I make it clear? is it the problem of the design? or the problem of this type of filter? please help, thank you

for a complex band-pass filter used in rf receiver, center frequency is 540k, band width is 500k, any good structrue?

anyone can help?
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.