Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Query om Pressure Transducer. Plz Help..! Its urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratibha m d

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I want to get some information regarding where can I buy "Impedance pressure transducer of 5 mm in diameter and 1mm thick". I tried to find in google. But couldn't get any information. Kindly help me. Its urgent.

Thanks

Are you looking for strain gauge type sensor? How about Piezoresitive sensors? You will find in any MEMS book. I can hint you something on this. You can use a piezoresistor in a bridge circuit with three other normal resistors such that without any pressure load the bridge is balanced. With pressure the resistivity of the piezoresistor changes, changing the output signal linearly with the resistance. The output signal is a measure of the pressure.

You will find the details in any MEMS book. Or search for piezoresistive transducers in the internet.

Thank u so much. But I want to know if I can get it as a product. Its required in dental application.

Thanks

We use Fujikura pressure sensors to measure up to 15 PSI.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back