Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Queries on deriving the equation of IIP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hari_preetha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to derive third order input intercept point (IIP3) for my designed low noise amplifier (LNA). What I observed in the many IEEE transaction LNA paper, they used Volterra Series Analysis for deriving the IIP3 equation for their LNA. Which is the best text book for deriving IIP3 for our LNA and where we will get the right from basic to end of derivation of IIP3 material and how to derive the IIP3 equation for LNA, which analysis we have to use and IIP3 equation.

Can you advice me.

I want to derive third order input intercept point (IIP3) for my designed low noise amplifier (LNA). What I observed in the many IEEE transaction LNA paper, they used Volterra Series Analysis for deriving the IIP3 equation for their LNA. Which is the best text book for deriving IIP3 for our LNA and where we will get the right from basic to end of derivation of IIP3 material and how to derive the IIP3 equation for LNA, which analysis we have to use and IIP3 equation.

Can you advice me.

IIP3=OIP3-Gain...

Derivation of ANY nonlinearity needs to know the coefficients of the transfer function of the active devices in a circuit.So, it's practically impossible to calculate by hand..
Simulators are for those purposes.The nonlinearity equations have been given as mathematical models of the active devices with its coefficients in textbooks and it's just for understanding the phenomena of nonlinearity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back