Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

quartus 2 >> qsys >> conduit signals export error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipin

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

iam using quartus prime 16.0

in my module ,,i got 3 signals in conduit interface and iam declaring 3 of them as(signal type) "export" ..but then following error is coming..

Error: There are multiple signals with role "export". Components using hw.tcl package 14.0 and greater must specify unique signal roles.
while executing "add_interface_port conduit_end slower export Input 1"

then i rename the 3 signals to
export1, export2, export3

then the error is gone but when i generate HDL file

Error (12002): Port "delay_ctrl_delay" does not exist in macrofunction "soc"
Error (12002): Port "delay_ctrl_faster" does not exist in macrofunction "soc"
Error (12002): Port "delay_ctrl_slower" does not exist in macrofunction "soc"

which is i declared earlier in conduit...so this is the problem with conduit interface decleartion..
when i try to edit the module i declared in qsys there is only one signal in conduit interface

anybody know how to remove this particular problem. any help is really appreciated

thanks and regards

update ..............

i am using cyclone 5 fpga (de0_nano_soc)...
and cyclone v hard processor as hps

Last edited by a moderator:

hi,

i used quartus 13.1 instead of quartus prime and its working fine.. all the signals in conduit interface has siganl type "export". so anybody know what the problem with quartus prime??

thanks and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back