Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

quality multiple output power supply - help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimi3

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I’m new to the forum, and looking for some info and help for my project. I’m a guitarist myself and facing the problem as many others do, powering bunch of hungry pedals from one power supply on the pedal board.

What I would like to do is regulated power supply with isolated outputs to avoid ground loops, using a torodial transformer with multiple secondaries, and I want that its totally hum free and clean.

Why I want to build it? It’s only a power supply. Because what is currently on the market costs 200$ + with decent quality, and most of them are underrated with mA of current for my needs.

Then I need to pack it to very compact enclosure e.g. (6" x 3.4"x 1.75")

I need 4 rails with 12V and one with 9V 400ma each.

I drew schematic with Eagle, but I'm a little lost, I dont know how to make 5 rails together, and create simple PCB layout, with one or 2 layers.

Can someone help me with this? Also comments on the schematics are more then welcome.

I'm not expecting that someone will draw me PCB for free, but we could talk about if someone have time to do it I'm willing to pay for the effort.

Thanks

Yeah I could help you out with this it would take a little bit of work and would want some more info from you but let me know and we will figure something out

Added after 1 minutes:

Depending on exactly what you need I could just build it for you and ship it to you, but it really depends on what it is I don't want to spend a ton of time on it. Update me more and hopefully we can figure something out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back