Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

quadrifilar helix antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaitalee

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

i m designing quadrifilar helix antenna in hfss for 400 MHz... so pls give me some solution for modelling the structure of quadrifilar helix ... if u have any info regarding ths thn pls share this to me at chaitu.8788@gmail.com

thnking u in advance

Have you looked into this paper.

http://w2du.com/r2ch22.pdf

i was designing my own Quadrifilar helical antenna on hfss,but i stopped because of other endeavors.i can provide you the half done quad helix if interested. well the remaining part is the actual challenge in the design.but anyway let me know

Regards
ELchachito

Download the Antenna Design Toolkit from ANSYS. It is an unlicensed product that will create ~40 or so antennas including several variations of quadrifiliar antennas :)

Have Fun

hi

if u can send me that file thn pls do it and thnx in advance for that..

regards
-chaitalee

hi

if u can send me that file thn pls do it and thnx in advance for that..

regards
-chaitalee

Attached is the file.

Regards
Elchachito

Attachments

• Quadrifilar helicoidal.rar
    28.2 KB · Views: 125

Here's another file of Quadrifilar helix at 400MHz.

Hope it helps

Regards
ELchachito

Attachments

• Quadrifilarhelix_shorted.rar
    41.3 KB · Views: 122

hello

i am on way to designing QHA for 2,4GHz antenna. i am using CST 2011..
i would like to ask you how to make design for this antenna.
i had made a monofilar antenna for 2,4 GHz. then feel little bit confuse about changing the pitch angle. and diameter between small loop and large loop
if you like, can you tell me what kind of parameter that i can use to change them.
at least what can i do in "analytical curve" at CST's option..
thank you very much
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back