Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quadcopter using gsm instead of wifi interfacing it with pic16f877

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaudhryali55

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey fellows i am doing my final project the description of my project is to build a quadcopter that will work using andoird through gsm comunication instead of wifi.the main board will be controlled through pic16f877.can anyone tell me how to use the gsm to control the quadcopter instead of wifi ? i have about one year to complete this project please i need a person who can guide me through proper channel.

i know about two things that

1 can use sms but it will have delay and it cannt control 4 motors.
the 2nd one is to use dtmf but i dont think so it will control also the quadcopter.

Please i need help i want to start my project

dtmf is the better and easy method to go
u can control through gprs also but it will have some delay,so finally dtmf is better
u can control lively with dtmf
here im attaching a dtmf decoder datasheet study that,after that if u want more information i will give u sample codes and schematics
how to decode and interface
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/calmicro/CM8870.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.