Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Qu@rtus II 2.2 fail during installation process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breeza

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Error 0x80004005. Op. system WinXP Pro Eng. SP1

Sorry

I'm sorry, but when you get this error message, I think you Quartus Version have a corrupt file! At work we have the same Problem, then Altera changed the disk and it works!!

Phytex

NO! On other machine this installation works fine!

Phytex said:
I'm sorry, but when you get this error message, I think you qu@rtus Version have a corrupt file! At work we have the same Problem, then @ltera changed the disk and it works!!

Phytex

NO!!! On other machine installation was successful! And then i copy folder
"quartus" on the "corrupted machine", Qu@rtus work fine!

Sorry, my english is bad :((

Quartus II 2.2 is buggy.Simulation is wrong.So if it give a wrong output,please install SP1.

Any idea about the speed of quartus II 2.2 when running on Windows compared with Linux?

I personally recommand you to try ModelSim, use Quartus II only when you are 200% sure about the design is flawless and when you are going to download your into an Altera device.

Compared to Quartus2, ModelSim takes only about 1/10 to 1/20 of time to complie and simulate a design in Windows. However, I believe same applies to Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back