Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Q20331G9 C3758R 4*10GbE SFP and 5*intel 2.5 Gigabit LAN fanless mini computer/NAS/VNS/server/firewall

qotom

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Qotom has recently launched an eye-catching fanless mini computer, the Q20331G9, powered by the powerful Intel Atom C3758R Denverton processor, which impresses with its technical features and flexibility. Follow me below to get an overview of the main features of this mini computer.
1 (1).jpg

1. Processor: The heart of this mini computer is the Intel Atom C3758R Denverton processor, whose superb embedded processing capabilities make it ideal for a variety of applications. It not only performs well in terms of low power consumption, but also exhibits excellent performance in embedded systems.
2. Network Performance: What you can see at a glance is its amazing network interfaces. With 4 10G SFP+ and 5 Intel I225-V/I226-V 2.5 Gigabit LAN interfaces, this compact machine has extremely high flexibility in network communication. Whether it is building a high-speed network device or serving as a network storage server, this computer can handle it easily.
3. Storage: Diversified storage interfaces are another eye-catching feature. 2 M.2 slots (PCIe 3.0 x 2), 1 Mini SAS and 2 SATA 3.0 interfaces provide ample storage options and are suitable for various scenarios, from digital entertainment to network storage.
4. Rich and colorful connections: Not only in terms of storage and network, the connection interfaces of this mini computer are also quite rich. 1 VGA port, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Type C (USB 3.0), RS-232 (RJ-45) serial port, etc. ensure compatibility with various external devices and meet users’ needs for multi-functional connections.
5. Fanless design: In order to provide a quieter working environment, this mini computer adopts a fanless design. While maintaining high performance, it eliminates the noise that may be caused when the machine is running, making it handy in places such as offices and conference rooms that require a quiet environment.
1 (2).jpg

Let’s focus on the most eye-catching 4 10G SFP+ interfaces and 5 Intel I225-V/I226-V 2.5 Gigabit LAN interfaces. This powerful network configuration not only stands out in terms of performance, but also provides more possibilities for a wide range of application scenarios.
1. Functions and applications of 10G SFP+ interface:
High-speed data transmission: Four 10G SFP+ interfaces provide data transmission rates of up to 10 gigabits per second, making it ideal for handling large amounts of data and high-density transmission.
Long-distance communication: These SFP+ interfaces support fiber optic connections for long-distance communication. This is important for scenarios such as setting up data centers, network storage, and connecting remote offices.
Flexible network topology: The 10G SFP+ interface provides greater bandwidth, allowing network administrators to design a more flexible and high-performance network topology, suitable for large-scale data transmission environments.
Data Center Applications: The high-speed transmission capabilities of these interfaces make them ideal for data center applications, including server interconnects, storage area networks (SANs), and virtualized environments.
1 (7).jpg

2. Functions and applications of Intel I225-V/I226-V 2.5 Gigabit LAN interface:
Multi-port design: Five 2.5 Gigabit LAN interfaces provide a large number of network connection options, making it suitable for complex network environments that require connecting multiple devices.
Ideal for small offices: The speed of these 2.5 Gigabit LAN interfaces is perfect for small office networks, while their number makes connecting multiple devices a breeze.
Network device connection: The 2.5 Gigabit LAN interface provides ideal network connection speed, making it an ideal choice for connecting network devices such as switches, routers, firewalls, etc.
Real-time application needs: For real-time applications that require high bandwidth and low latency, such as video conferencing and telecommuting, these interfaces provide reliable network performance.
With its powerful network configuration, this fanless mini computer not only stands out in terms of high-performance data transmission, but is also suitable for a variety of scenarios. Whether it is for data centers, industrial automation, network storage, or office applications, it shows unlimited network application possibilities. Its high-speed and flexible network interface allows users to better meet the needs of different fields.

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    816 KB · Views: 45

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back