Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM using controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
My code is CodeVisionAVR code. You are using Atmel Studio. You have to port it.

Which Programming tool you are using?

How to port it?

Does it possible to make it working on ATMEL STUDIO?

Here I successfully ported the code to Atmel Studio from CodeVisionAVR. It is not working in Proteus. Maybe Proteus ATTiny10 model has bugs.

Test the attached project on hardware and reply. If it works then make video and provide link to download it. Don't provide me low resolution youtube video link.

Attachments

• ATTiny10 Atmel Studio.rar
    63.5 KB · Views: 46

Thanks. I am checking. Please be online. I will upload the results.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello baileychic ,

Can you please tell me controllers which pin is i/p and which pin is configured as o/p.

PB0 is Output PWM and PB1 is ICP0 (Input Capture for Input PWM). 8 MHz Internal Oscillator.

Hello baileychic,

I have tested the code. Its not working properly,

1) It has constant o/p frequency of 48.3Hz with constant duty cycle. It does not affected by i/p duty cycle.

2) I have tried 1kHz frequency with 50% duty cycle. But the o/p is same from beginning.

3) I have tried 100Hz frequency with variable duty cycle. But the o/p is same from beginning.

Awaiting for your suggestion. I do not have any code memory issue.

Code is correct. I can give you similar code (Atmel Studio) for ATMega8A. You can test it and see that it works fine.

Hello Bailcychic,

I have only ATtiny 10 chip and my BOM is finalized. I am not able to change the chip.

Please suggest.

I don't have the hardware to test and Proteus ATTiny10 model is not working. You you provide ATTiny10 breakout board purchasing link then I will test it and tell you what happens.

Hello Please buy ATtiny 10 samples online. The debugger I am using is ICE debugger.

Connections you will get online.

Buy ATTINY 10 samples and debugger from microchip website.

I can't do SMD soldering and that is the problem. I have ordered PCBs from OSHPark but using Free Shipping. It will take 7 to 21 days to reach me. I can only test after that time. I have to get the SMD components soldered without it the PCBs are of no use to me.

Why don't you get ATTiny10 boards (2 boards shown in your links) manufactured by OSHPark and get components soldered and send it to me. I will then test my code. I can pay you for the components and PCB charges. You have to bear the shipping charges.

You can send by First Class International Air Mail.

I will then test my code and fix it if there are any problems and give you working code.

Hello Baileychic,

I can not do it. Please tell me what changes needed in the code. I have ATtiny 10 controllers. I will test the same.

If needed, I will whats app you the videos or you you can video call me to see the operation. Only thing is that, ATTINY 10 does not having debugging facility so we can see o/p directly.

If you have oscilloscope then show input pwm signals and output pwm signal. Vary input PWM signal frequency and duty. Make video of the scope and provide link here.

Ok. I will make a video and will post for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back