Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM to 0-10V converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelsd96

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,
I am designing a PWM to 0-10V circuit. The PWM signal maximum amplitude is 24V, using proper duty cycle and low pass filter on the output I can get a analog voltage range from 0-10V. Is this right..? this concept i got from a microchip App note AN538. I need more design idea for this...

Thanks in advance..

That concept okay, with this concept are you getting any problem let me where you getting the problem i will rectify the problem

What is your clock frequency, What is your PWM clock voltage level ( I did not get a bit). What are the L and C values ? What is duty cycle? I guess If you get that you will understand the problem. thanks

I have just started the design, I did not have a prototype yet... Once I done with that I need you guys help. Varun can you please help me out to improve my filter design skill, can you refer me some threads or some books for reference. Thanks

I think you start searching, Buck regulator, switching regulator, dc-dc converter.

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 ----------

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.