Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pwm beautiful my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferittt

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all friends
Pwm beautiful my project somehow
I accomplished very steal

Hai

I cant open .dsn file

what controller does it use?

Nandhu

no problem
if open proteuse 7.1

wow
wat are those errors in proteus?

no problem in circuit
verry good project

ferittt very nice circuit, I can open it and run it in Proteus no problems at all

I like the way that the PWM is very smooth and slow increase :D

What language did you write the software in ?

good project

wizpic

Good project.

Note that you don't need to / shouldn't bother to simulate the crystal ; clock frequency is taken from the mcu property anyway so all you have is a performance hit.

The messages I get are warnings to do with GMIN stepping - means that the simulator is trying to compensate to achieve convergence. GMIN is a leakage resistance for reverse biased semiconductor junctions and other theoretical points of infinite impedance. Lower values make the circuit look more and more like a network of resistors (which will always solve). But this is at the expense of accuracy. The default is 1E-12; values above 1E-9 will give fairly meaningless results.

If you want, you can turn these messages off from Debug Menu - Configure Diagnostics Dialogue - System Diagnostics.

Status
Not open for further replies.