Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulse oximeter circuit: Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precious1

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone!
Can someone help me with the working circuit of pulse oximeter? I have tried to look at different circuits and I am just getting confused more and more; as I have read algorithms for calculating pulse rate and SPO2 I hope I can manage the code part. Please help

Thanks Amayilsamy.
I have gone through the link even before, I don't find it helping me. That's why now I need a circuit. So please if you have one

There have been several threads here, which will turn up by doing a search on 'oximeter' or 'blood'.

- - - Updated - - -

In my mind the hard part is to attach a sensor which is sensitive enough to detect blood color, intensity, etc., under the skin.

Some combination of a phototransistor (or photodiode), plain light or infrared, hue filtering, etc.

And sufficient amplification.

Maybe also the ability to compare blood intensity during a pulse to intensity between pulses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back