Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulse count from LDR using AT commands in C language

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesal

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need help with our project, it's supposed to count pulses from an LDR and the microcontroller sends an SMS using a nokia6210.
This is how it should work, an LED (connected with a switch) is placed in front of an LDR and the LDR should count how many times the LED was switched on. The problem is the microcontroller sends data that increments even if the LED is switched off.
We need help with the program using AT commands in C. Generally, we need help in the pulse counting from the LDR.. Thank you!

Added after 5 hours 7 minutes:

please, i really need help in this one.. if you can't understand what exactly i need, just tell me and i will explain further.. thank you in advance..

Hi,

try to connect your output signal of LDR module to interrupt pin of your microcontroller. When it triggers then send SMS

regards
bassa

Hello Mr. bassa,

can you pls provide me some sample codes on how to write AT commands using C (in my case it is MikroC )?

I need to send data i have captured using pic16f877a to PC via a Ezurio BSIM2 Bluev tooth module.

Any references are appreciated.

Thank you.

You may follow the topic to find how to write AT commands using MikroC using PIC16F877 and also you may search the forum to find more

And also remember that do not post or request the same in the different sections. You get a warning! for that

regards
bassa

Hello,

I need to write AT commands in mikroC, so that pic16f877a communicate and transmit data to a bluetooth module.

I have came across the post you have mentioned and thought somebody who have experience in the area (bluetooth+pic+ AT commands) will see my problem and answer it.

Further whats wrong in posting problem where i see potential edaboard members will touch in them?

Anuradha1 said:
Further whats wrong in posting problem where i see potential edaboard members will touch in them?

Absolutely you can do it but only thing do not post or request the same in different sections. Please read rules, announcements before posting. Cross posts are strongly unwanted so you will get a warning for that and all duplicates will be deleted

regards
bassa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back