Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

psyn_gui = Fatal: Internal sytem error, cannot recover ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByteEnable

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I get the following error whenever I run psyn_gui

psyn_gui = Fatal: Internal sytem error, cannot recover

Funny thing is that it worked before. Its been a while since I powered it up. I dont know what happened. Has anybody seen this before?
design_vision works fine.

Thanks,

Byte

Re: psyn_gui = Fatal: Internal sytem error, cannot recover

reinstall

I've done that - reinstall'ed. I'm running RH 8.0.

Byte

Whats version of physical compiler you use ? It only support redhat 6.2 and support redhat 7.2 if you have patch files.
I have patch my DC and work fine on redhat 7.3

yes the 2002.05-1 is patched for redhat 72, and 2002.05 is for redhat 62.
I am searching for 2002.05-4-RH72 which is the latest patch for redhat 72. I did come across the link to 2002.05-4 which is for redhat 62.

ntxp

I'm running 2002.05-SP2. I was running 2002.05-1. So I downgraded back to 2002.05-1 and still it didn't work. Then I applied 2002.05-SP1, still no workie. For fun I installed 2002.05-4, no workie. Then I reinstalled -1 and applied SP2, still no workie. Same error message:

Fatal: Internal sytem error, cannot recover

:(

Byte

I believe all version of DC only working their GUI on RH6.2. If you need to run on RH7.x, you need to patch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.