Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pspice model ad976 pin dgnd is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kookie91

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
I am trying to design an adc circuit with ad976. while simulating, an error message that says 'less than two connections at node U1_DGND' occurs. But the pin DGND is missing on the ad976 schematic model.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Hi post the compressed project file, and which simulation soft you are using??

I am using Orcad Capture CIS to simulate in pspice. I dont readily have the pspice project though. Sorry

- - - Updated - - -

When i double clicked to view the property editor, in the PINS tab, in the FLOAT column next to dgnd it was written error. Does it mean its faulty?

If DGND isn't used in the schematic model (did you create it yourself?) why do you have a DGND pin? The pin properties can be set to ignore floating state, however.

If you are using mixed signal simulation in the model, there may be still an internal DGND node, but it would be connected to the global DGND, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.