Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Pspice: 2 switch forward converter (double-ended"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemavecino

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

Im trying to simulate this converter but there is something wrong with my circuit.
I am not sure if it is the circuit itself or maybe the values. I dont need it to work with any specific values, I just need to check the wave forms.

Here is my circuit:
5576308100_1431837898.png

Please someone take a look, it is probably an obvious thing but I can't figure it out.
I attached the pspice files.

Thank you

Attachments

• Trabajo_2.zip
    753.5 KB · Views: 70

You have one vpulse source inverted which is completely wrong. Both switches have to be controlled simultaneously, you can simply use one vpulse source for both switches.

You have one vpulse source inverted which is completely wrong. Both switches have to be controlled simultaneously, you can simply use one vpulse source for both switches.

Thank you for your answer. That was a pretty dumb mistake, I didn't realize.
Well now I've changed my circuit as you said. The simulation is interrupted and I need to click on "autoconverge" in order to resume the simulation.
Now the current on L3 seems to be right, but not the current on L4 or the Vout, is there anything else wrong?
4874396000_1431877255.png

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.