Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus Spice simulation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangeo

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Haii all,

I am facing a problem with Proteus 7 Ver, During one of my design with comparator ic lm339 I noticed that the ic is only a schematic not showing any simulating characteristics. Some people told me that, the device(lm339) and some more devices doesn't have simulation models in Proteus. How can we add such simulation models in Proteus, and where we will get the required simulation file, Also how can we add a new component to Proteus library.

Thanks in Advance

just have new version of Proteus and don't want to download new version then search for the updated library on lab center electronics site.

Try using the attached file.

Attachments

• lm339.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 116

proteus 8.1 also not have lm339 simulation model...any other ways to add it into library

just see the attached file and the Proteus version.library name CM3_NXP

Attachments

• lm339.jpg
    lm339.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 178
  • unitygainamp2.jpg
    unitygainamp2.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: sangeo

sangeo

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ok thanks ud23 for your time and consideration,Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.