Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus Library TSOP component

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandAlf

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lcd proteus

I am trying to find a 16x1 lcd model for proteus. I understand that these are configured electrically as 8x2. I have been looking at data sheets, but am unable to find what the character addresses are. I am assuming that the first row is 00-07 and second is 40-47, this may be wrong. A typical display of this type would be MDLS 16168. Could anyone help with advice on how to edit the 16x1 model in proteus to 8x2 electrical, or source a new model.

Many thanks

proteus lcd

hi,

if you mean 1X8 this will in proteus try out this

display then select LM020L

hope this will help also read the lcdalpha help

Reactions: alaa1231

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

alaa1231

sed1335 proteus

Can't get this one to work, what I actually need is single line display of 16 chars, but the ones I am using are electrically configured as 2x8, even though they are single line. This is apparently quite common. I have tried altering the setting of the proteus model, but as I am not sure of each lines start address, I seem to be getting nowhere.

lcd in proteus

I'm looking for sed1335 proteus model, someone can help me?

lcd en proteus

HI,

here is the lib called led optical this lib contain 2x16 line lcd display i will see tonight the solution, i told you after testing it, how you edit the properties of the model so it work only as 1x16

ONE THING MORE PLEASE RENAME THE FILE .RAR TO .LIB

ok edit the properties of the model by seleting instent edit mode click on the model and tick in the box edit all properties delete the row two scirpt
and also row two adress now it work as 1x16 lcd

proteus

Thanks for your help, I will give this one a try when I get back to the office on Monday. I notice the single line one in proteus starts at 0x80 to 0x8f, this is not the same as ones that I use. Data sheets seem to show everything else exept the row addresses.

I was guessing row 1 00-07H
Row 2 40-47H
16x1 physical, 8x2 electrical
Wrong guess I think?

V

proteus lcd

:wink: I downloaded it.But This file is not opening.
Error:This archive is either in unknown fomat or damaged.

Why... :?:

lcd proteus model

:) O.K. Now.It's opening...

HN

lcd models

How can i download the file ??? it is not working

lcd nt7603 proteus

I notice the single line one in proteus starts at 0x80 to 0x8f, this is not the same as ones that I use.

The map for the LCD models in Proteus is configurable for just this reason.

1) Edit the LCD Component on the schematic (Right click on the part and select edit from the context menu).
2) Check the 'Edit All Properties As Text' at the bottom left of the Edit Component Dialogue.
3) In LM020L for example you can then change the RHS of the property {ROW1=80-8F} as required.

Iain.

lcd 3510i for proteus

Maybe it can help me !

1x16 lcd second

We are a professional LCD manufacturer in mainland China .We can provide a full range of LCD products ,including character LCD module(from 8*1 to 40*4),graphic LCD module (from 122*32 to 320*240 )and also we can provide customed designed projects for your special requirements ..To know more about us please visit our website at www.htdisplay.com.

HTDisplay (HK) Ltd.
Email: klein_wang@htdisplay.com
www.htdisplay.com
MSN:wangkunpy@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back