Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus fourier analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

T silva

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to show frequency spectrum of an fm signal using fourier analysis graph. The carrier frequency is around 90 Mega. I selected max frequency =100 mega and that did not work. In case my circuit had a problem, I used (a signal generator +resistor)with 10 mega Hz sine wave just to verify. It took forever to finish calculating the points but there was no graph.A 10k Hz sine worked fine. What changes do I need to make in edit properties window? Start time,stop time,frequency,resolution...? Can someone plz help me selecting the correct parameters?

Hi,

There are several fourier anlyzing methods.
Often used: FFT.
But an FFT is a digital algorithm.
Your post gives no hint about anything "digital".
...and that did not work...
I'd say a fourier analysis works in either case.
But maybe the result is not like expected. We nether see the result nor do we know what you expect.

Klaus

Hi,

There are several fourier anlyzing methods.
Often used: FFT.
But an FFT is a digital algorithm.
Your post gives no hint about anything "digital".

I'd say a fourier analysis works in either case.
But maybe the result is not like expected. We nether see the result nor do we know what you expect.

Klaus
I want to have these kind of spectra for the fm signal:

images (1).png

*Image taken from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back