Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PROTEUS - Developing own packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheetuz

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PROTEUS - Packaging

I am currently using proteus to design a circuit for university, however, the relay i am using doesnot exsist as far as proteus in concerned, i didnt think this would be too much of a problem as i could just use any old DPCO relay in the circuit diagram, this worked fine. However now that I am getting to the point where i actually need to make the PCB i need a package for it that ARES can put onto the PCB layout for me.

I have looked through all the availiable packages that Proteus offers with no success in finding a suitable one and was wondering if it was possible to make you own packages for components, I have tried going through all the menus to find how to do it but again with no success.

Many thanks

/Pete

Added after 8 minutes:

On second thought dont worry people :)
Figured out how to do it, had to do it in ARES and not ISIS.

Cheers ne way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back