Not open for further replies.

leo123

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have Porteus 8.1 and I am using COMPIM to connect my pic , the first time I run the simulation every thing work perfectly , when I stop simulation and run then run the simulation for the second time, the COMPIM will not work . I investigated and the problem seems to be is that even that I stop the simulation the port will not close and so the second time will not be able to reopen the same port . so I have to close and reopen Proteus each time to close the port.

Can somebody help me ?

@pjmelect

thanks for help, I tried your software but the problem is the same . seems that the problem is proteus.
at this point I will try to unistall it and then install it again , maybe it will solve the problem.

i agree with pjmelect. i have 8.0 and 8.1 version of proteus but i don't find it useful since i'm not using the programming thing there and it's a littlebit buggy. that's why for me 7.10 is still better.

choose only one port in the available 4 ports of proteus and be sure check those ports in device manager that no device are using them for example mouse or keyboards.

I solved the problem by installing version 7.10
thanks every body for helping me , seems that version 8 is buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.