Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Protel PCB to SCH convertion , Also for Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trishool

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Everyone knows how to convert Schematic to PCB . But is it possible to do:

Can anyone help me convert Protel PCB to schematics? also the same process for Eagle.

Ts

There is no automatic software that will create a schematic from a PCB. You will have to draw the schematic for yourself.

You can generate a netlist from the PCB, and that can be printed out and used to help you identify the components and connection nodes as you draw the schematic.

Re: P*otel PCB to SCH convertion , Also for Eagle

House_Cat said:
There is no automatic software that will create a schematic from a PCB. You will have to draw the schematic for yourself.

You can generate a netlist from the PCB, and that can be printed out and used to help you identify the components and connection nodes as you draw the schematic.

House Cat , is there any .ulp file for Eagle to convert Eagle .sch to protel .sch

TrIsHooL

I don't know of any software to convert an Eagle schematic to Protel.

There is a ULP file that will generate a netlist in Protel format, and one to convert a PCB to Protel ASCII format. You can find them at:

Re: P*otel PCB to SCH convertion , Also for Eagle

House_Cat said:
I don't know of any software to convert an Eagle schematic to P*otel.

There is a ULP file that will generate a netlist in P*otel format, and one to convert a PCB to P*otel ASCII format. You can find them at:

I have been exporting Eagle PCBs earlier to protel , but not the schematics that I want .

Thanks for the help!

Ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back