Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Protel Footprint of a simple 3 pins round potentiometer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbbs

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
potentiometer footprint

Need the libname AND footprint name of a simple variable resistor. This was is round (mostly black case with in the middle white)

Cannot find it !!.... only square ones please help ?

potentiometer footprint name

you can create your own

footprint for potentiometer

create your own... thats REALY stupid !! such a common component !! and it's not in any libary.... i cannot believe this !

+pcb +footprint +potentiometer

The trouble is that there are literally *hundreds* of designs, and thus footprints. There are some available in the vendor-specific libs, but chances are you don't have exactly the parts in the lib.

Easier just to make your own. Quick and simple, and you get exactly what you want.

Anyone seen the ESP CAD library from C@dence for OrC@d yet ? It supposedly has about 60,000 parts from digikey in it.

footprint potentiometer

If you are newbie in Protel you should try to create your own pcb lib. Is conveniente for you learning. Is very easy and with time you will acquire many experience with Protel. "Es muy facil solo necesitas un calibre o bajarte las hojas de datos del componente y ver el footprint recomendado por el fabricante". Try to download libraries to the manufacturer of the component. Regards. "Saludos amigo".

library footprint potentiometer

if u r still in trouble i can help u design the foot print. just pin the component to a pice of paper, dot the pins, scan it and send it to me and i'll design it for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back