Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Projects, pictures and boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdhar

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have added pictures to my site for 3 projects I have recently completed - the reason I am posting is if anyone just wants to take a look at them for fun. Also, I have spare boards, and can sell them off for cheap if anyone is interested in them.

ViaMMC - front end mp3 player for my linux mini-itx server. Controls xmms using a remote-control, and has playlist changing/manipulation functionality also.

**broken link removed**

EthDev - Ethernet development board with National 10/100 PHY and Altera Cyclone FPGA. I'm using this to write a TCP/IP stack, but will be making a new version of the board soon.

**broken link removed**

4YDP - our 4th-year design project. Blind-spot ultrasonic sensors that can interface to a Nissan Maxima to obtain speed readings etc...

**broken link removed**

I thought I would add another project to this page if anyone is interested. It is a Nissan Maxima ECU interface. For those with a Nissan Maxima, you can basically read/modify any engine parameter by effectively turning your car into an I2C port. Very easy to interface to.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back