Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Projects from Silicon Chip magazine and additional user's project (Supercharger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Full Projects

curhat06 said:
hi I don't have account in Rapidshare, can some one send to my email, file 1,5 mb.
many thank.
rgd. johane.

I could send the files to you, but I found two problems:

1- Your e-mail is not available in your profile.

2- The full projects zipped file have a size of 86 MB and you want only 1.5MB ?!?!?!?

Please be specific in what you want.

By,

GuillerMo (AR)

obosh wrote:
have you Energi Meter using ADE7753??

Application Notes - ADE7753

AN-758: Creating a Reactive Energy Pulse Output Based on the ADE7753 (pdf, 367,327 bytes)
AN-639: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Analog Devices Energy (ADE) Products (pdf, 331,498 bytes)
AN-564: A Power Meter Reference Design Based on the ADE7756
javascript:popUpScroll('/en/prodRes/0,2889,ADE7753%5F871,00.html')

hi I don't have account in Rapidshare, can some one send to my email, file 1,5 mb.
many thank.
rgd. johane.

there is no need for a premium account......Use the free option......When u click on the 1.5 mb file link:
for those who r unable to download the 86 mb file,can try this one......but html format....

h**p://rapidshare.de/files/5599689/Silicon.rar.html (1.5 mb)

a page will be opened and u have to chose that either u want to download it with a premium account or a free option......choose the free option......wait for 80 seconds and a three digit code will appear ....enter the three digit code and click download.......and the download will begin.......

the only difference between the 86 mb file and 1.5 mb file is that it doesn't include the source codes and pdfs of layout :
The articles are in html, the source files are included in zip files and the layout/panels are included as PDF. There are 131 projects included in total.
But that's no problem.....When u open the html of any project u want ,at the end u will see options to download the a)Front Panel (pdf) b) PCB (pdf) or c) front panel(ZIP) d) PCB(Zip) ....Similarly, if source codes are required for any project then it will also be enlisted

60_1163329577.PNG

Added after 14 minutes:

You can also get some free issues from the magazines website :
https://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/section_articles/showFree_1/section.html

For example:

issue 178: A Programmable Conitnuity Tester
https://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_30755/article.html
issue 180: Robot Wars
https://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_30665/article.html
issue 170: A Windows based Eprom Programmer
https://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_30475/article.html
issue 171: Build The Decision Maker
https://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_30373/article.html
issue 163: Build A Water Level Indicator
https://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_30607/article.html
issue 161: 10-Channel IR Remote Control Receiver
https://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_30626/article.html

and more......

Full Projects

please gevv, I need project about the robot,
which my project contains an arms link wiht six stepper motors moving, this stepper motors contrlled them by Atmal microcontroller , in the griper of robots i am putting sensor to detect all things inside it, thanks

Thanks gevv, I was surprised, your link in rapidshare is still working !!
:D

hi i want to download SMS control project, but link is not wroking plz help

Thanks, the link is ok!
You see somewhere a project about vehicle loop detectors?

Regards
Stephan

Successfully downloaded!!!! Thanks a lots

Full Projects

I want easy download website

Who does that have the schematic of "LED Tachometer With Dual Display's" from Silicon Chips?

Help me please!

Re: 10 channel pic remote control

hi there

i have a problem with the asm file. when i tried to compile the asm file of the 10 channel remote iam etting errors in mplab

iam posting the errors,, well iam not good at programming so please help me with it

Make: The target "D:\Documents and Settings\Swapna\Desktop\10-RMOTE.o" is out of date.
Executing: "D:\Program Files\Microchip\MPASM Suite\MPAsmWin.exe" /q /p16F84 "10-RMOTE.ASM" /l"10-RMOTE.lst" /e"10-RMOTE.err"
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 125 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 132 : Symbol not previously defined (c)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 136 : Symbol not previously defined (c)
Message[302] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 160 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 162 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 164 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 182 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 184 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 186 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 226 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 240 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 251 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 255 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 259 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 263 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 267 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 271 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 275 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 279 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 283 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 287 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 295 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 299 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 303 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 307 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 311 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 315 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 319 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 323 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 327 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Error[113] D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\SWAPNA\DESKTOP\10-RMOTE.ASM 331 : Symbol not previously defined (z)
Halting build on first failure as requested.
BUILD FAILED: Fri Nov 24 23:15:19 2006

well there are the errors ..mainly it says symbol not previously defined ...

so can some one please help me correct the asm code

iam attaching the asm code too

Hi Gevv,

those projects were cool.

may i ask if you can share to me the following:

* Build A Professional Sports Scoreboard, Pt_ 2
* SMS Controller, Part 2
* 12-channel Infrared Remote Control
* 45-Second Voice Recorder Module
* USB-Controlled Power Switch

I cannot open the site you stated for download.

emavil

You have here the requested projects, except the first one...

regards,

i need the smart card reader writer project any one can upload it here it will be helpful for me.

Hi

does anyone have LCD display proj with keypad using 8051 microcontroller ???

please can any one upload , i will be most grateful

thanx

tc

hi,

here is the basic circuit of the LCD interfacing with 89c51

47_1166266803.JPG

any query feel free to asked

Cleaned

thnx

Added after 1 minutes:

wat about the energy meter circuit upload??

Execuse me ... Where is the link to the 86mb file ???

Hey Guys..!!

I understand this thread is quite old thus the download links you have provided are not available anymore. Is there any chance for me to get the file you have mentioned. Can some one please upload it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.