Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project Suggetion for a Microcontrolled Based Mini Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam Solehri

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am the student of Eelectrical Engineering 4th Semester,
and I have to do semester project So PlZzzZz suggest me some projects Based on Microcontroller .....,
With circuitry idea..!

Which micro controller? There are many uCs available. We don't your university is working on what type of controller. Be specific.

Very nice. PIC16F877A and any other are widely using these days. You can easily find for your project. You can try digital door lock with password, techometer, robotic hand, dotmatrix led scrolling display, anemometer reading, voice recognition, etc..

Give Me Idea about Voice Recognization Code..Plz and circuitry

you need to use Digital Signal Processing as it is far better for this type of project. Do you have any background about DSP? You must see your teacher. He can guide you best though because what you will learn from your teacher it would the first hand knowledge i.e. live knowledge.

I don't have DSP course yet so I can't help in this further. But other experts can help you in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back