Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project suggestion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSRA

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello .
plz suggest me any project related to communication......
or it may be controlling any thing from my cell phone...using antenna...
sending automatic message or automatic calling or project like that ...
i am a student and not an expert niether a beginer so sugest me keeping this in mind...
thanks

SA,
Ok I can give you an idea of communication project but I think you must be in graduation year.
the is DSL-modem it's a very powerful project.
If you want again feel free to ask.
Salam.

it may be controlling any thing from my cell phone
I also don't know about this stuff very much... but i have somewhere (i think in EPE or elektor magazine) read about this idea on a low level basis... i mean it was for hobbyists(i should say intermediate hobbysists)... if u r a beginner then i hope that article might help u.... u can search the magazines website if u want....

u mean that its for begineer only and not for under
graduate student....right?

Yeah i know u r a student and u said u aren't a beginner.... but u r asking for a project idea not in a way intermediate student should ask.... u seemed to me a beginner.... if u please tell me about yr level in communication side and how much do u know about it then may be i or others will be more helpful.... i m also an undergraduate student...so i was referring that article to u keeping myself on yr side..... u haven't told yr level...how can we guess about yr understanding??? .... students are also beginners.... i m a student but i m a beginner....

by the way why don't u check the article yourself and see if u r a beginner or not??... i have referred it for the same reason.... i thought u should first check the easiest way u can do such a project and if u think it's much easy and not of yr level then others are also here for helping u.....

Status
Not open for further replies.